Monday, July 20, 2009

She's here

a few of my recent favs.





pictures by Katherine Bishop






















ok, so I've been really busy since Laila was born and haven't taken the time to update the blog. So if you were wondering, she is here, and as beautiful as ever! Laila turned 6 months old yesterday, and weighs a whopping 22lbs.!! i love every roll on her little body.
On July, 11th we all got sealed together, and it was one of the best days of my life; always will be. Laila wasn't too crazy about me leaving her in the nursery at the temple and she let me know that i wasn't EVER allowed to leave her again, for any amount of time. But it was a beautiful day, and Katherine Bishop got some really great pictures of us.

I've been working at the office with Barry and i really am enjoying it. i love that laila gets to see her daddy and be with me all day. Barry is already wanting to fire me though, so if you need a job you can apply at 521 Titus in Gilmer! just kidding...sorta.

N'Anna (my mom Anna) left on Thursday to go back to Utah. She was here a week and finally got to meet Laila. She loved her and wanted to kiss every inch of squishy body but the feelings weren't mutual. See, Laila doesn't really like anybody except her mom and dad, but I'm hoping that will change pretty soon. I'm in desperate need of a date night, without the baby. i sure do love my dates with her too.

No comments: