Monday, October 20, 2008

Yamboree 2008






The Yamboree has come and gone and now the sadness has set in. I wait all year to just smell the yamboree air, and taste the corny dogs, funnel cakes, and (well not this year unfortunately) ride those raggety carnival rides. I love everyting about the Yamboree, down to the sweet carni's that are required to have at least 4 teeth missing in the front.


This year was especially nice but exausting. I didnt bring tennis shoes, which is a BIG mistake because carrying around 25 extra pounds is no stroll in the park. I had my first baby shower (see below) that turned out perfect so there was some stress for no reason. Barry and I went to both parades, ate lots of greasy food, rode the ferris wheel, and soaked in the atmosphere. Next year will be a little different since Laila Marie will be here and we can take her on the carousel.


We had a great weekend and already looking forward to next year.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry i missed your shower! i am a terrible friend. but i AM making you a present. Send me your address, ok?